Here is a partial list of things not to forget. I haven't included clothing items, because I'm assuming you know to pack those.
This is the stuff that may be useful, but tough to find or expensive in Cuba.
- Underwater camera
- Snorkeling mask (if desired!)
- Insect repellant
- After-sun lotion
- Light jacket - the evenings can be cool
- Giant insulated mug
- Small flashlight
- Advil, gravol, pepto, band-aids (if you think you'll need it)
- English books or magazines
- Camera film
- American snack foods, if you just can't live without them
- Women's supplies
- Toiletries such as razors, toothbrushes, shaving cream
Back to main