- 1 pkg (300 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup finely crushed candy canes or striped mints
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed candy canes or striped mints
In a microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate, butter and condensed milk. Microwave, uncovered, at high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until chocolate melts. (I used a double boiler instead, since I didn't have a good bowl for microwaving things.) Stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in finely crushed candy.
Spread in a greased 8" square cake pan (I used a 7x11 pan instead as I didn't have an 8" square). Pat coarsely crushed candy over top. Cover and chill until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
Back to Cookies & Squares
Back to Recipes Main
Last modified: Sat Dec 27 18:42:42 MST 2008