This dessert is truly a chocolate-lovers delight. This recipe (as written) needs to be made in a largish punchbowl, so divide (or multiply!) as desired.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix and associated ingredients (eggs / water / oil / milk as per package directions)
- 1 cup Kahlua (optional, but tasty)
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding and associated ingredients (milk as per package directions)
- 2 large containers Cool Whip, or equivalent amount of whipped cream
- 6 Skor bars, frozen and crushed
Mix and bake the chocolate cake according to the package directions in a 9"x13" pan. Cool, and cut into 1" - 1 1/2" cubes. (I just cut the cake into twelve normal pieces, then cut those into eight smaller pieces. A serrated knife is a huge help for this step!)
Divide all the ingredients in half, and layer in the punchbowl - cake, kahlua, pudding, cool whip, Skor pieces, and then repeat.
Back to Desserts
Back to Recipes Main
Last modified: Sun Feb 20 17:06:59 PST 2005